1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
3. Whisk the eggs lightly with a fork. Pour them into the skillet and cook just until they solidify, but are still moist, moving the eggs around the skillet slightly as they cook so that they lightly scramble. When the eggs are cooked, remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, stir together Tuk Tuk Spicy Pad Thai sauce, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, and red chili flakes. Pour the sauce into the skillet with the scrambled eggs. Add the noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
5. Sprinkle the green onions, cilantro, and peanuts over the noodles. Toss lightly to combine. Serve warm.
- 8 ounces Pad Thai or lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tuk Tuk Spicy "Pad Thai SAUCE"
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted peanuts