Preheat oven to 350° then combine 1 cup tomatoes and the next 6 ingredients (1 cup tomatoes through chiles). Spoon tomato mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish coated with oil. Top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining tomatoes.
- 1/2 teaspoon Tuk Tuk Spicy Hot Sauce: "CAYENNE PEPPER SAUCE"
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chillies, drained Oil
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese